|The Italian Air Force Museum, Vigna di Valle, Rome
|The Lohner L-1, which was designed by Jacob Lohner & Co of Vienna. By 1917 93 had been built and put into service for reconnaissance and bombing. The example on display (L-127) was actually one of 24 built under license by Ungarische Flugzeugwerke A.G of Budapest. It was delivered to the Imperial Royal Navy in June 1916 and took part in bombing raids against Italian positions. On June 3, 1918, while based at Lussino and used for reconnaissance over the Dalmatian coastline, it was taken by two defecting naval pilots of Italian decent, who flew it across the Adriatic to Fano, where it was captured. After considerable restoration this aircraft was transferred to the museum in 1988.